“To read is to fly: it is to soar to a point of vantage which gives a view over wide terrains of history, human variety, ideas, shared experience and the fruits of many inquiries.”
-A C Grayling

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It takes about 250 pages to even know what the book is about- a time machine and a river???- and I am not looking forward to the year wait until next summer when the next book comes out, but it was intriguing and kept me glued and then left me hanging... until next year! So to the avid Twighlight readers, this might be a good one for you, I think it was the author of Twighlight who reccommended it on her blog. Magnum is a first time author and her style of wrighting is a little rigid and her character's dialouge seems too scripted; maybee her next one will be a little more refined. I am interested enough to seek it out next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment